About Corflute Signs
Corflute sign is a lightweight, cost-effective option for producing indoor and outdoor event signage, building signs, retail displays and more.
Selby’s produce screen, and digitally printed Corflute Signs, which can be printed directly onto the Corflute. Signs may be single or double-sided and are available in 3mm and 5mm thicknesses.
- High resolution full colour printing on all Corflute signs.
- Cost-effective. Corflute signs are one of the most cost-effective signs on the market.
- Any shape you want. Corflute can be folded or bent into any shape you desire.
- Recyclable. Any corflute scraps or end of life signage can be recycled and reformed into new corflute. Read more about our Sustainability Focus.
SizesMost common sizes are:
- 1220 x 915mm
- 1830 x 915mm
- 1830 x 1220mm
- 2440 x 1220mm
- 1540 x 1040mm
Custom built to any size you want.
- Cut to size and sometimes with eyelets (depending on how you plan to use it)
UV flatbed printing is a digital printing technique where an image is printed directly onto the substrate using UV curable ink.
The advantages of this printing technique are:
- Environmentally friendly
- Faster turnaround time
|Rigid Boards||Thickness||Sheet Size||Applications|
|Corflute||3.3 mm, 5 mm||2440 x 1220 MM||General signage, bollard covers, folding a-frames and standees|
|Expanded PVC||1, 2, 3, 6, 10 mm||2440 x 1220 MM||Indoor and short-term outdoor signage|
|Foamcore||5, 10, 20 mm||2440 x 1220 MM||Indoor single or double-sided signage|
|Composite aluminium||3 mm||2440 x 1220 MM||General signage applications|
|Screen board||1, 1.5, 2, 3 mm||2440 x 1300 MM||Indoor single or double-sided signage|
|Arma board||3, 5 mm||2440 x 1220 MM||High-quality surface with superior strength|
|X board||6, 10, 16 mm||2440 x 1200 MM||Indoor display products|
19 Crimes Dan Murphy’s
- GOLD – SHOP! Global Awards 2020 – Alcohol & Tobacco – Temporary
- GOLD – SHOP! Global Awards 2020 – Field & In-Store Promotion
- GOLD – SHOP! Australia Awards 2019 – Alcohol & Tobacco – Temporary