About Corflute Signs
Corflute sign is a lightweight, cost-effective option for producing indoor and outdoor event signage, building signs, retail displays and more.
Selby’s produce screen, and digitally printed Corflute Signs, which can be printed directly onto the Corflute. Signs may be single or double-sided and are available in 3mm and 5mm thicknesses.
- High resolution full colour printing on all Corflute signs.
- Cost-effective. Corflute signs are one of the most cost-effective signs on the market.
- Any shape you want. Corflute can be folded or bent into any shape you desire.
- Recyclable. Any corflute scraps or end of life signage can be recycled and reformed into new corflute. Read more about our Sustainability Focus.
SizesMost common sizes are:
- 1220 x 915mm
- 1830 x 915mm
- 1830 x 1220mm
- 2440 x 1220mm
- 1540 x 1040mm
Custom built to any size you want.
UV flatbed printing is a digital printing technique where an image is printed directly onto the substrate using UV curable ink.
The advantages of this printing technique are:
- Environmentally friendly
- Faster turnaround time
- Cut to size and sometimes with eyelets (depending on how you plan to use it)
- Depends on how you are using it, where and how well it is installed
19 Crimes Dan Murphy’s
- GOLD – SHOP! Global Awards 2020 – Alcohol & Tobacco – Temporary
- GOLD – SHOP! Global Awards 2020 – Field & In-Store Promotion
- GOLD – SHOP! Australia Awards 2019 – Alcohol & Tobacco – Temporary