File Format Required
All artworks is to be supplied as a print-ready .pdf with the following specifications*:
- Art to be set up using the Selbys supplied product template, or where no template is available, add 50mm bleed on all sides.
- Product templates are supplied at 10% of final size. Please do not adjust or resize the template.
- The required resolution for art set up at 10% is 900dpi.
- Outline all fonts.
- Do not have any elements in the artwork overprinting.
- Embed all images before creating the pdf.
- Delete all template lines and guides before creating the pdf.
- Multi-pages proofs will not be accepted. Art must be saved as a single paged pdf for each design.
- PDF to be created in CMYK colour space mode (not RGB).
- Where possible, use Pantone Solid Coated colours in the art and particularly in logos for more accurate colour matching.
- Pantone colours to be supplied as spot colours in art (do not change to CMYK).
* Please note that extra charges may be incurred if artwork cannot be supplied as per the above specifications.